Thursday, September 18, 2008

memories

heyya peps,

slowly the memories of my ex (gg) is going away. first the key wallet she gave me went missing. then, the ring we had, just broke of. now the ring is lost and im left with just the thiggy that was stuck on the ring.

honestly, i wouldnt want it to happen. as i keep memories of all my ex's. some i dont have any momories about. is this totally natural? its not that i still havefeelings for them. its that i want to tell myself why in the first place the breakup is there. i dont take my relationships lightly (eventhough i say i do). so, break up is the last thing i would think about.

dont know why im writing this post now. but i did. so, here it is..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

memories come and go..

EiMaN_SyDnEy said...

no.. memories are the ones that stick with u.. people are the ones come and go.. haiyo..

Unknown said...

hoho..boleh jee memories come and go..kejap2 ingat..namoh ingat dussh ye jauh2..hahaha..people..kalu kite nak die datang..ye dtg..namoh dtg sudaah..haha..
boleh taak??=pp

Erina Z Ellias said...

The gelang kaki that Elyas gave me putus and hilang 3 weeks after we broke up. The gelang tangan that Megat gave me pun tiba-tiba ilang a week after we broke up.

How weird is that huh? :p

EiMaN_SyDnEy said...

hahaha.. erin!! didnt know that happened!! hihi..