Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Car!

heyya guys,

here's my new car!!

i bought it for AUD 1250. with 2 new front tyres. its a 1992 toyota corolla seca with 1.6 litre engine. I'm calling it 'coroney'. i bought this using my OWN MONEY. where parents just support AUD 250 for the other expenses. thanks!!

Msg from Dad: Congratulations on your first car in your life!! but please drive carefully/don't speed. and in australia, stay off the roads on friday and saturday nights as there's too may drunk drivers. have fun!!

im my opinion: my second car has to be more expensive/better than my first car as that's my boundary now.. haiyo!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah...Congratulations!!
mesti happy gile..
bawak balik msiaa~ ^-^

EiMaN_SyDnEy said...

bawak blk m'sia?? i dont think so.. hihi.. that'll a cost much more than the car!! hahaha...

emyy ellias said...

oi!
how cum my link is not in ur blog?

EiMaN_SyDnEy said...

sorry mira.. i didnt know ur link.. now i do.. hihi.. added u already!!