Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Always keep the keys with u

huhu... after start blogging back something interesting happened... huhuhu.. this morning i went to wash my clothes... then when i was outside of the house, i noticed i didnt have my keys with me... my housemates are all still asleep n i didnt want to wake them... so i decided to walk along the street to look for something to help me with the problem... then wow!!! i found a ladder.. ok.. this would help...(imagining myself climbing up the ladder to the toilet where i can go in my room) so it settle then... i took the ladder went up the toilet... just as i was about to open up the toilet window... then 1 of my housemate(yassan) was doing his business there... huhuhu.. he was shocked i was there... i was like a peeping tom!! hahaha... i can feel my face getting red(klu bleh merah la).. well then... (dgn muka tk malunyer)... i asked him... "can u help me out here after that??" huhuhu.... then i got in... the lesson is... ALWAYS KEEP THE KEYS WITH U...